Here are the recipies if you fancy making them at home.
3 cups of finely cut rhubarb
100grams of butter
1 cup of sugar
½ a cup of sour cream
1 ½ cups of flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
½ teaspoon of baking soda
1 teaspoon of nutmeg
1. Cream butter and sugar. Add the egg and sour cream and mix.
2. Add sifted dry ingredients and rhubarb. Mix until just mixed.
3. Put into cupcake papers.
4. Bake at 150 °C until just starting to brown on top.
Enjoy! We ate them just like this but they are super yummy with cream cheese icing on top.
500 grams of rhubarb
2 cups of sugar
1 dessertspoon of citric acid
4 cups of water
1. Cut rhubarb into chunks.
2. Put in pot and add water.
3. Bring to boil and boil for 2 minutes.
4. Pour and squash through a colander.
5. Return to pot and add sugar and citric acid. Bring to boil.
6. Pour into bottles.
Pour into a cup with cold water.